2016年11月29日星期二

Zhan Huang explains why he is the best passer

Cavaliers in the field and did not call too much tactics. In the game, Lu most of the time in the hands of the bag standing on the sidelines, and watching James and Owen play tactics in the field http://www.fifaservice.com. When James moves in the field, his teammates will follow the move, and ran to the most appropriate location, and then wait for James pass.

At the same time, James has been aware of his teammates like where the ball. He is like a sniper, able to accurately send the ball to the hands of the striker.

"It's my responsibility to know how my team-mates like to catch the ball," James said. "I know that some of my teammates want my ball to be higher, and some of my teammates like the first or the middle I know where everyone wants to get the ball, and I try to get the ball to where they feel most comfortable, all they have to do is catch the ball.

Although James is talking about the Cavaliers gradually develop a chemical reaction, but it gives other NBA teams have provided a revelation: no matter how talented your team, mutual familiarity can not be replaced.

没有评论:

发表评论